The purpose of hyperlinkcode.com is to provide a handy reference point for the purpose of coding the most common types of HTML hyperlinks. It is the intention of the author to provide HTML hyperlink code snippets so that people can simply copy and paste the code into their web documents. After the code is copied and pasted, all that the user has to do is edit the code to suit their particular needs. So what is a hyperlink?
HTML Hyperlink Codes
- How to make a hyperlink.
- How to make dashed underline hyperlink hover effects.
- How to open a hyperlink in a new window.
- How to hyperlink bookmark on the same page.
- How to change hyperlink color.
- How to remove hyperlink underline.
- How to make an image hyperlink.
- How to change hyperlink underline color.
- How to make email address hyperlink.
- How to make a link button.
Page Title: Hyperlink Code